Tuesday 2 July 2013

Watching the TV

Which is better: Watching something on TV that adds zero benefit to your life, for... ah, 5 hours... or staring at a TV that's off, for 5 hour- actually wait. Who would even stare at a TV that's off for 1 hour, let alone 5 hours. Ignore what I just said.

Here's a question (feel free to answer in the comments below) and I'm actually curious about the answers, so let me know.

Question: What's the longest you've spent in front of the TV (stretching and toilet breaks allowed)?

Given the amount of addictive series out there, I'm expecting to hear at least a few '10+ hour' answers

I'm guessing if there's any 24 fans out there, at least some of them would have tried to watch an entire season in a day. So, there should be at least a few double digit answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment